When you visit any website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies.
This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies.
A cookie is a small piece of data (text file) that a website – when visited by a user – asks your browser to store on your device in order to remember information about you, such as your language preference or login information. Those cookies are set by us and called first-party cookies. We also use third-party cookies – which are cookies from a domain different than the domain of the website you are visiting – for our advertising and marketing efforts.
If our website uses only “Strictly Necessary Cookies” we will not display any banner nor pop-up as no cookie-preferences must be set.
In case other cookies are used, you will be allowed to set your preferences. The cookies, selected upon your choice, we may use for a number of reasons, such as:
- to compile anonymous statistics related to patterns and trends of browsing;
- to analyze sales data;
- to conduct marketing research;
- to user adapt website content or functions;
- to provide assistance to, or track site visits of users, of certain Internet-based services;
- to enable users with passwords to re-enter certain web pages without having to re-type previously typed information.
How To Avoid Cookies: